Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Preppertalk - Preparedness NOW not weapons later


Preparedness means taking care to stock foods and other useful supplies for your family NOW before the event of a disaster or crisis. Weapons or other home defense tactics usually are in the planning. There are plenty of sites online that discuss tactics. This blog is for more light topics but I had to touch on this subject so that others who aren't aware of this can be on the alert.

I have a side business where preparedness is part of my sales pitch. I ask people if they do food storage or if they even have a 72 hour kit. Preppertalk is part of my routine when I am not at my full time job.

A few times I had folks tell me they are going to find people that are prepped and take their stuff. They get a little dark when they go into their "battle plan". I laugh at them. For one don't they understand? Folks who prep usually have a defense plan in place and it's going to take a bigger idiot than them to even see the food or supplies stocked away.

More about it here: Preparedness is NOT Pillaging on survivalrecovery.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guestbook - Comments & Review