Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Survival Handbag

Survival Handbag

LADYS!!! What's in your handbag? Can you use it in conjunction w/ your 72 hour kit and bug out bag? I can just because of the work I do and the schedule I have to keep. Are you carrying.... a can opener???

Ideas to turn your regular day bag into your survival tool kit!

There are 4 basic tools you need in any survival situation. And NO it isn't a weapon of any kind. And it is not a flashlight. Well, one if them is a knife. I have mentioned 2 of the tools here. What's the third and fourth one?
     
What's in your purse, handbag, or tote? I hope it's a little more than makeup and lip balm! 

See Full Article here: A Lady's Survival Kit List
A little silly a lot serious! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guestbook - Comments & Review